Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
sweep the leg
1,010 Posts
So glad you shared your lovely tribute to your beautiful Ami with us. We've been there and it is torturous. Cyber hugs to your family as you grieve the loss of your precious dober-grrl and so very, very sorry.

·
Premium Member
6,842 Posts
Https://YouTube.be/RtrboFMqbl4

Copy and pasted this into your browser......song called chasing butterflies.........I think your ready for this song now my Dobie friend. Catchy beautiful song that displays what we experience with our dog relationships. Sorry but for some reason cannot get this to cue up right from this tread. Thinking of you today.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you for sharing your story and so sorry to hear about your loss. My family and I have been through this recently and it hasn't been easy. It's been a month and a half since Alpha passed away but the pain hasn't really subsided. It's great to have an outlet here on Doberman Talk and even if it's just a little bit, I hope it has helped you to write the story out, just as it has helped me.

·
Steven Roberto
39 Posts
There just are no words

There just are no words. Only time can heal the pain. Remember the good, you were both lucky to have shared the time together.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts