Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Yea good luck at the show,i know all about the early start game we start a very busy program of shows on the 16th.and yes LD she still has a full amount of floppy ear will post an after crop pic later :)!!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
hehehe..i knew it was a joke.. i was told to keep hush hush.. or i would loose my dog! :D.. jk about loosing dog.. but yeah i was to keep hush hush about the secreat ears! i feel so special!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
brumwolf said:
yea you don't honestly think i would cut my babies ear's do you ? she does like an occasional half bottle of whisky though,:shhhh: :beer: :3dbiggrin

you gotta be careful with the whiskey tho brum. you start them on the cheap stuff and before you know it they are nipping into your personal glenfidich reserves.. you know we had that trouble with cody:)

cc

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LOL, I have been really busy and missed this thread Brum! You are so evil! I can't believe you would even joke about such a horrible thing, shame on you, you know dobies shouldn't drink, they get addicted, and they are silly drunks!

LOL!!! You are a riot! And Amber doesn't look to happy!! :)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well i have got her down to 2 bottles of single malt a week now,but she gets so tetchy if she doesn't get a drink as you tell from the pic :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
brumwolf said:
Well i have got her down to 2 bottles of single malt a week now,but she gets so tetchy if she doesn't get a drink as you tell from the pic :)
Well at least you are responsible about it... I mean if she is going to drink, at least she is drinking at home!!!:beer:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh you all are so Bad! Here it is april 6 and I am just being able to look at all the post.. now I see this one and I am thinking WHAT???!!! You sure had me going!! Bad dog BAD Dog!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
:dancing_b Im late to this post too,, LOL,, i thought sheez, i dont know about cropping your own dogs! LOL.. i mean i work for a vet and ive helped with croppings before but i dont know if i would attempt it !!! LOL...
FYI,,, my cat is a mean drunk on catnip LOLOL... he wil hiss and swipe at any poor soul who interupts his high!!!

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Darn it no scissors!!and i was going to do Tia and Chelsie's ears as well!!LOL

·
Registered
365 Posts
Sorry, I know this is an oldie, but I have tears running down my face! (I may even be having an asthma attack for laughing so hard). And no, not with worry over the fact that Brum may be caught committing illegal acts with "really sharp scissors". :tongue23:

Amber actually looks quite embarrassed with her "new" look! The poor little darling. She'll probably be needing therapy for years. I hope she doesn't get behind the wheel after her half bot????

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.