Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
O.K. i really like the cropped ear look but our vets are not allowed to do it,
so i went to a website that explained how to do it ,and being a first aider and stuff i did Ambers ears and taped them up now waiting for when they stand proud on their own!!I used really sharp scissors and the half bottle of whisky she drank numbed the pain!!

I know the first taping looks rough but it will improve with practice i'm sure!!

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
velmadobe said:
Ya know, I did not see your whole post about the sharp sissors and whiskey....I'm relatively sure you are joking ... Right??

Have you noticed todays date:emo8: IT'S APRIL FOOL'S DAY:emo11: :help_up_2

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea you don't honestly think i would cut my babies ear's do you ? she does like an occasional half bottle of whisky though,:shhhh: :beer: :3dbiggrin

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Yea good luck at the show,i know all about the early start game we start a very busy program of shows on the 16th.and yes LD she still has a full amount of floppy ear will post an after crop pic later :)!!!

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well i have got her down to 2 bottles of single malt a week now,but she gets so tetchy if she doesn't get a drink as you tell from the pic :)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Darn it no scissors!!and i was going to do Tia and Chelsie's ears as well!!LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.