Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Bladerator
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We cropped Blade's ears at 8 weeks and have been very careful with the posting process. I know they say to wait until he's done teething to stop posting. I'm just curious on what everyone here thinks of his progress. Am I getting close to being done? :D
He's now 4.5 months

Thanks to all who comments.!.!

C4dxHIIljAE&feature

·
Registered
337 Posts
My pup is the same age. His ears will stand for a couple days then fall again. (I only found that out because I forgot my posting supplies when I went out of town with him. Oops!) I'm still posting his ears.

He also just lost one of his canine puppy teeth today!

·
Registered
159 Posts
They're looking good! ...BUT I would keep going!!! :nicejob:

·
Registered
939 Posts
I don't know anything about posting yet, but I just wanted to drop in and let you know that you have one good lookin' boy on your hands! Good job- pretty ears :) keep it up!

Reactions: NewDobieParents

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,479 Posts
It's always a good idea to keep posting for two weeks or so AFTER the time when you are fairly certain you are done. A couple of weeks extra in the long run turns into not very long, and is worth it just to be on the safe side. No need to risk all the time and money you have spent so far by being impatient.

·
Dober-Stud
105 Posts
Well let me tell you what happened to me, last thursday I went to change Hawks post and found he had a sore spot and could not post over it as it was right in the middle of the ear towards the tip. his ears always stood really good but the tips were always a little wobbly/bouncy and I never left them unposted for more then 2-3 hrs MAX!!.

He is losing teeth like crazy (almost done tho) the ears stood for 3 days perfect, then one fell, then went back up on it's own..... then the other one fell, then went back up on it's own, the sore spot is healed and I will do the BR strips today.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Cant comment on the ears other than I think they are looking nice! He looks very happy and I see you have a talker! He is so cute!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts