Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy, we live in sullivan, Indiana. We have been wanting a Doberman forever but finishing school had to come first...Long story short, we rescued one from Terre haute humane. They said it was sheperd/spaniel mix, we took it to the vet and he said it was mostly Doberman. Ild like to post pics but I can't seem to figure it out with this iPad...

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome to DT!

you can upload the picture to Photobucket and post the link it gives you onto here

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So is photo bucket the only way to post a pic? Seems funny to join a site just to post pics to another site...lol

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,450 Posts
I saw your link and looked at your pictures. Based on his coloring your puppy could very well have some dobe in his background--but there are a number of breeds which have the same coloring. It would help us guess (and that's all it would be) if we could see a side picture of him standing up, and if we also knew how old and how big he is.

About posting pictures from photobucket--if you go to the individual picture you want to post and copy the image info (IMG--fourth from the top in the box on the right), then you can paste it straight into the post you make on your dobermantalk thread. That will put the picture straight into your post instead of a link.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sorry I thought i said how old...he is about 4 months. I measured last night and he was about 18 inches at the shoulders and about two feet from nose to butt...

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,450 Posts
With
at the end, drop the tags
HTML:
[url][/url]
and what you posted becomes:

Ta daa!

Did you just get his tail cropped?? That's tough on a puppy his age.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you for the help! His tail was cut about2 wks or so... and yes he didnt like it when he sat wrong. but it didnt take long till he forgot all about it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts