Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can not believe it. Bruno is fast approuching his second birthday. Although it feels as if I've had him forever, I still can't believe he's going to be TWO!!! :)

He's doing well, growing, learning, just being a Doberman ;) It's been so HOT here the past week or so. So he's been inside keeping cool in the a/c. When it's pee break he doesn't like to stay out too long LOL Can't say I blame him.

But over all, he's doing fantastic!!! :D He's also survived another camping trip this year! Slept in the tent, in our bed! HA! He's so darn cute. He was a trooper. He loves having all that freedom (we go out in the middle of the bush on the big east river in Huntsville, Ontario). He does so well in the car as well. We had rented a Pontiac G5 and he sat between our boys for the whole 2hrs, just snoozed.

I shall have some pictures soon when the weather is cooler and we can get out for a run :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Sounds and looks like you have a big bad two year old teddy bear on your hands. Congrats on making it this far and happy birthday Bruno!

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
:hbirth1: :part8: :gift:
Happy B-Day Bruno & many, many more!

Can't wait to see camping pictures :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Happy Birthday Bruno!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts