Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To yet another rope, lol. Bruno LOVES his ropes. Plus I find they keep his teeth nice and white. This one lasted longer then I thought---still has a bit left in it I think.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL Yeah that's the same rope ;)

He isn't scratching as much. So that's a plus. He sleeps MUCH better at nite now (also sleeping alone on the floor on his blankets and not in my bed lol). He has one or two more doses of the medication. I also put some advantage on him because I saw a FLEA! GRR I stopped his flea/mite stuff because I figured they couldn't be mixed (duh--didn't even think to call and ask). But I figured if the fleas are still coming. I had better put some advantage on. Darn spring lol.

But yes. I'd say he's doing alot better. So glad I figured out what it is. I also think he has a big of allergies.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
TracyJo, Da'Kari eats it too and so I can't buy them. She loves cloth so much, but she is getting better. When younger she chewed the corners on my comforter so I sewed them back , there was no reason to get a new one until I felt she would not chew anymore on it. Finally just about a week ago I got brave and bought a quilt type comforter for my bed cause I was getting tired of the chewed up one LOL and so far she hasn't bothered it, I am hoping she has finally outgrown that stage. But giving her stuffies or rope toys etc are fair game, if they are given to her she will shread them and eat them if I don't get them away from her.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
we took away the rope from pollo too. also had to take Cody's when he was alive. fortuantely neither got a blockage from the rope, the back yard was getting pretty colorful tho- if you know what I mean.....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm glad my Bruno doesn't eat it. If he did I wouldn't give it to him. So for now we're safe. He really enjoy's ropes. They're the only thing that last more then a week right now lol. I buy him these really big tennis balls (I've posted before) and he has it gone with in a week or less.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts