Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Iz sum real jammies.

She's been wearing that sweatshirt since yesterday. She was shivering (thermostat's set to 68oF) so I tossed it on her just to see if she'd tolerate it. And cut the sleeves off so she wouldn't step on them.

I tried to explain to her that 4yo, indoor dogs in Alabama don't usually need jammies, but well, you can see the look I got! :p

EDIT: Any suggestions on where to find good jammies that don't require me to create a new pay pal account? My old one doesn't work and I really don't feel like faxing a bunch of personal information to them just because they can't handle a name change...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Probably is getting pretty chilly there...I am currently in Daphne/Mobile. When I walked out this morning there was a pretty stiff wind coming from the north. If it's cold here, must be cold there.
:)

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Im in texas and its been in the 30's and 40's but you wouldnt know it by looking at alice she loves it my pit on the other hand he wont go out side he just looks at me while shivering you expect me to go out there and then turns and hops on the couch currled in a lil ball

·
Super Moderator
22,009 Posts
You could order a Fido Fleece.

Edited to add - maybe get her thyroid checked if you think the shivering is unusual for the weather.

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You could order a Fido Fleece.

Edited to add - maybe get her thyroid checked if you think the shivering is unusual for the weather.
Hmm, do you think it would be? I mean, I was cold and wearing 3 layers but admittedly I get cold pretty easily. My Ohio-born husband was wearing long pants and socks but also a T-shirt. The house is old and the floors do get chilly, since they are all hardwood/linoleum/tile.

She doesn't have any apparent hair loss or such and she's at a good weight right now. I'll check and see if they did a thyroid panel on her recently, for some reason I'm thinking she's had one before but maybe I'm getting confused...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Definately contact Pam @ cozy coats; I closed my pay pal account, so I just mailed her a money order. They are on thier way! Jackson is a complete cold wimp, always has been (his numbers are good); He got his 1st pair of PJ's from Pam last Christmas - he loves them!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

·
of Ferret Rock
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
FOLLOWUP:

Delta got a lovely vest from Zolawear. We'll probably order a Cozy Coats jammy some time in January too. :D

Photos by Glas

I know I look good!

Move over, Victrola dog!

And look, I even gots a Christmas tree too!

It fits beautifully. Jane did a fantastic job and was super-quick too (I think it took me longer to finagle pictures than it did for her to make and send it to me!) Four paws up! :thumbsup:

Next time remind me to put a collar on her that doesn't clash before I do pics though, lol!

·
Super Moderator
22,009 Posts
Super cute!

Reactions: Leliel
1 - 15 of 15 Posts