Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well alices papers finally came in the mail! but now i need you peoples help to come of with something very clever she is from a BYB so there is no need to really include any bloodline or kennel names.
Her Sire is - ARS Kraven Da Bite
Her Dam is- Vixen Anne of Shady Lane

I was thinking
Alice Von Vonderland
Alices Vigilante Justice

any ideas or comments appreciated

·
Super Moderator
21,910 Posts
Since I love Alice in Wonderland, I'd look for inspiration there. There's also no need to include her "call name" if you don't want to.

For example, my girl, Shanoa, gets her call name from the video game "Castlevania." So her registered name is the name of a chapter in the game, "The Devil Flies by Night." We, too, did not include her kennel name as I had no desire for the BYB who bred her to be included.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have named quite a few dogs after video games I had one dog from a Soul Caliber character
I know there is no need for the call name to be included Thats is why i though you people could come up with some cool names
I was thinking of a Lord of the Rings name since that is my fav thing ever

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
I have named quite a few dogs after video games I had one dog from a Soul Caliber character
I know there is no need for the call name to be included Thats is why i though you people could come up with some cool names
I was thinking of a Lord of the Rings name since that is my fav thing ever
Names from J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings by BabyNames.com

(Alice) Elf-maiden of Rivendell

Varda of the arch-angels

Bright light(s) of varda

Hmmmm, not sure beyond that...Good luck!

Reactions: TxDobieLady

·
Super Moderator
21,910 Posts
How about from LOTR: "Light from the Shadows?" Or "Light of Eärendil?" "Wind in the Meadow?" "Shadow in the East?" "Keeper of the Ring?" "Beauty of the White City?" "Servant of the Secret Fire?" "Wielder of the Flame of Anor?" "What Grace is Given?" "A Pale Light Lingered?"

·
Super Moderator
21,910 Posts
From Alice in Wonderland:

"Curiouser and curiouser!"

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awesome i love keeper of the ring,
Lady of the wooded realm
Light in Dark Places
The Shores of Osgiliath

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
years and years and years..heehee.....

a long time ago there was this top winning male afghan hound being shown......he had no kennel name on him..just one name.....do not ask me what it was cause at this moment my mind went blank....this happens. :)

anywhoooooooooooo.

Just register her name as..............................Alice.

:)

be different.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
You'll have to let us know what you choose (no suggestions as I lack creativity) because I'm considering Alice or an Alice-themed name for my future corgi :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts