Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know we lost ALice last night to an intestinal tear that was found to late. I am so sick over this losing a 9 month old Dobe that was like a child to me my first doberman my dream dog didnt make it to her first birthday. Love them as hard as you can while you have them you never know when there time will be up. I put together a photo memorial of my few most wonderful months i got to spend with this amazing dog

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

SOrrry SO many photos

I miss you so much baby. Please know that I always loved you so much and you were the best dog I couldve asked for and you will be missed by me and your daddy and your brother haze and all your friends and family may the wind forever be at your back as you cross the bridge, goodbye alice.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
TxDobieLady - I am so very sorry, for your loss.
May Alice RIP and give her loving family members the strength to continue, while keeping her memorial and special thoughts...deep in their hearts.
- thku for sharing the many photos...while hard, it is most appropiate to pay honor to your beloved girl Alice

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
RIP Alice, your mama loved you very much and you will never be forgotten.

Condolences and dober love to you, your family, and Haze from Mabel and the rest of the gang.

Reactions: TxDobieLady

·
Super Moderator
22,021 Posts
I'm so very sorry.

Reactions: TxDobieLady

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I am so sorry. I was just about to check your thread Alice is sick when I saw your thread on Rainbow Bridge....
Run free, Alice.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
So very sad for you. Thankyou for sharing Alice's WAY TOO SHORT life with us. She will always be remembered and cherished.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
We are so terribly sorry for your loss of Alice. She was loved so much by you and your family and she is running free at the Bridge with all of our dogs that are no longer with us.

(hugs)

1 - 20 of 70 Posts