Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pop in and share the photo of Alfred from Rose City (on 1/20). I really like it! Both because Alf looks good and because Faye's face seriously makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it (shh don't tell Faye).

BOB was Fifi (no shame there) and he beat other GCH dogs in the process - got 5 points towards his GCH. After his 3 day stint at Rose City, he's now back to being half feral and growing up.

This, combined with his recently discovered VWD clear status just has me tickled pink!!

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Great shot! I lol'd at Faye's face, too :)

Reactions: Adara and kates

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Oh boy, a great shot of Alfred!!! Thanks for posting!!

Now to be mean, since you were mean to Faye. Note Alf's penis end...looks like one drip of semen hanging there. :laughing: True, you have to really look for it, but now you see it, don't you. Won't it always glare at you now, a semen drip.:) at the end of your baby's penis:)

·
_______
5,102 Posts
He looks like a million bucks Katherine! Congratulations on the win & the clear status:)

LOL @Faye's expression. Don't the photogs check that stuff 1st? >:| I could maybe understand it if everyone still used gel negatives & it was their last frame but digital?

Now to be mean, since you were mean to Faye. Note Alf's penis end...looks like one drip of semen hanging there. :laughing: True, you have to really look for it, but now you see it, don't you. Won't it always glare at you now, a semen drip.:) at the end of your baby's penis:)
ZOMG Linda fer crissakes!!! *facepalms*

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
??? And whats that supposed to mean, Q? You just wait till Khazad gets older!:) Alf and Kate are one of my most favorite teams on DT. Alf is gorgeous and the picture shows him off beautifully. Kate has a great sense of humor and I think she will get my joking with her. Note, she herself, said he was running half feral. Alf, he dont care.:) Geez, he is certainly well put together. Congratulations, Kate, it is a great picture!:)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Love it!

Reactions: kates

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Good looking boy!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Gorgeous photo!!!

(LOL Linda!)

Reactions: kates and LindaH

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great shot! I lol'd at Faye's face, too :)
Teehee, got an e-mail from Faye this weekend that suggested we use the photo but crop her out of it for the next ad ... :p

My reaction: LOL ew ew ew!!!

Then I was like hey - at least the ladies will know he's got the goods, wink wink.

He looks like a million bucks Katherine! Congratulations on the win & the clear status:)

LOL @Faye's expression. Don't the photogs check that stuff 1st? >:| I could maybe understand it if everyone still used gel negatives & it was their last frame but digital?
Thank you! But just think ... if they did check it, it would take so much of the fun out of the photos ...

he's handsome and a sweetie
He sends you a nose pokey for that nice comment! One of these days I'll get around to posting the photos you took - I don't want to spam the forum with Alfie pics (too badly) :)

And thanks everyone for your kind comments!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
NICE picture. Up until recently the best shot I had of my Vizsla we are specialing was simlar. Great dog...sorry about the handler face. I have no idea wth I was doing but it was a similar type of shot :)

·
Censored
716 Posts
Wow, gorgeous photo! What a handsome boy! Congratulations on the win and the vWD clear status!

Dog show noob here but is that the Rose City Classic in Portland, OR? I used to love to go to that show :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, gorgeous photo! What a handsome boy! Congratulations on the win and the vWD clear status!

Dog show noob here but is that the Rose City Classic in Portland, OR? I used to love to go to that show :)
Yep! It was January 18-22 but we didn't go every day :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts