1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
just a member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,378 Posts
What is wrong with her behaviour that looks like a totally normal day in my life!! Nikita is a saint she could overpower little one any time but is very gentle with the little un.And using Ozzy's latest offering as backing track is cool too.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
How horrible of you to make a princess look so bad. Wait until she gets too big and tries to fit through that fence. Her ears might get stuck. :p

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL escape artist is what I was thinking also, hehehe, she looks like she is bubbling with energy on a full speed throttle! And she is gorgeous and of course Nikita is as beautiful as always. Nikita looks very patient.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Ah, the latest Ozzy, excellent choice in tunes! She looks perfectly normal to me Kratty - nothin' evil there yet - though she did pull out a bit of the sneaky devil with the fence there didn't she?

·
Registered
411 Posts
Great video Kratty! I love how at the beginning the music is slow and then picks up as soon as they jump up. Great timing. And I can't believe Alexis fit through that fence. I thought for sure she'd get stuck. Gave me quite a laugh though.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Giver her 2 weeks and you may need to check the fence perimiter for a stuck puppy!
She is sooooooo bad! No it's not her....just blame it on the puppy in her!

Are you sure her name isn't Bart Simpson?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
'BOUT TIME! heheheheheheh :D

SHE IS GREAT!! I don't even have to say how gorgeous she is.......you know it!

If that is supposed to make me not want another puppy it failed miserably. She and her big sis together just makes me want another sooner!

I am off to watch it one more time :D

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Alexis is getting big - but not too big to sneak through the fence, such a stinker! Who does she think she is, Paris Hilton?? And SO proud of herself when she does it, too! Poor NIki can't catch any down time, but she seems wonderfully patient, even though she looks at the camera as if to say 'Awww Daaaaaaaad, make her stooooooopppp!'!

·
just a member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks everyone...They are a total trip sometimes, if you don't mind the chaos. The yard is harder to keep up now, with them using it so much more. But thanks for thoe compliments. I'm not sure about the collar though, the label is gone who made it, plus its a hammy down from Nikita's puppyhood days. Shhh, don't tell Alexis. The fence scene is hilarious, just glad she only does this when we leave the yard and she wants to be with us. This should be solved as soon as she gets big enough. I hoping this is a good sign when we start working on our recalls....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.