Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thus far, I've read about their great dogs. Yet I have not heard anyone's personal testament about their puppies, breeder's followup, health issues, etc.
They have a new litter I've been interested in, but I'm reluctant to pull the trigger before I have any solid evidence to ease my mind that there and have not been any issues. I have spoken with them over the phone, and they answered all my questions, but were not engaged, not interested at all, about who we are, where we live, and so forth, and so I'm a bit worried. I have owned a Dobie before, so there are no issues there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I emailed Phil a couple times about his Dobermans and unless you are going to work your dog in schutzhund you prob won't/shouldn't be getting a pup from them. He told me there only looking to place dogs in schutz/working homes.

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Chymes44 is a member here, she has an Adlercrest pup, and I do not believe that she does Schz.... However, he is high drive, as expected. You can PM here, or she may pop in.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I was interested in them when I first started looking into breeders, Adlercrest dogs are known to have high drives and when I inquired then, they were interested in serious working homes or those wanting to get into Schutzhund.

Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts