Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,344 Posts
I believe she is considered a reputable breeder, but always ask for health clearances and copies of health testing.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She breeds quality health tested Dobermans and I would recommend her. Where are you and what are you looking for in your next doberman?
I'm in Florida but would travel anywhere in the US for my puppy. I am looking to do a lot of agility with my next dobe, particularly dock diving. There is an awesome facility for dock diving and agility right by my house. Should I be looking for a particular type of breeder if I want to do agility with my dog? I heard ADAMAS was good for this, but I placed an inquiry with them years ago and did not hear back so I'm guessing their waitlist is insane. She was honest with my from the start and told me they struggle to come close to matching dogs with the number of applications they receive.

·
Super Moderator
15,370 Posts
I'm in Florida but would travel anywhere in the US for my puppy. I am looking to do a lot of agility with my next dobe, particularly dock diving. There is an awesome facility for dock diving and agility right by my house. Should I be looking for a particular type of breeder if I want to do agility with my dog? I heard ADAMAS was good for this, but I placed an inquiry with them years ago and did not hear back so I'm guessing their waitlist is insane. She was honest with my from the start and told me they struggle to come close to matching dogs with the number of applications they receive.
Adamas/Elizabeth is a very busy woman. She breeds frequently but is showing dogs and running a doberman publication full time as well, so your inquiry may have just been missed. I would contact her again.

Since you are in Florida, plan on going to the Royal Canin/AKC National show in Orlando in December the week of the 10th-15th if you can. There is a lot going on, several specialties, and there will be a large doberman entry with breeders and owners and handlers from all over, but especially from the South and Southeast. It's definitely worth the trip. I may even drive down for it and I'm not showing anything.

·
Premium Member
8,344 Posts
The number one dock diving Doberman in the country was bred by Aludra - Rebecca Roter in Georgia (she used to live in Pennsylvania - which is how I know her).

·
Premium Member
8,977 Posts
Hello,

Looking into some breeders my 5 year old female dobe lost her brother and misses having a playmate :( , anyone know anything about Alcher? More
info: About AlCher
She has had some TOP of the line Dobermans ! Co-Owner of Superman - Ms Marvel to just to name 2 - Ms Green is one that I would love to sit down and talk to ! Maybe someday : ) I would be all over that to get one of her puppies :grin2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts