Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm looking for a doberman breeder in Albuquerque, NM or El Paso,Texas or at least somewhere close to these areas. We're just looking for a companion dog and not to show. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Elaine :)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome to DT! I"d start with reading this: http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/47441-reputable-breeders-new-folks.html

You mention wanting simply a companion instead of a show dog and nobody here has a problem with that, most of our dogs are simply companions. However, I just want to point out that you can get companion dogs from show breeders. Dobermans are an unhealthy breed so you'll want to make sure to go to somebody who does all of the appropriate health tests, titling, and temperament tests on their dogs. There are people who say that they are simply "pet dog breeders" but they generally don't do waht is required to produce healthy dogs.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Hi Elaine:
Would you be intrested in doing a quick "Pet Finder" search on the web to look at possiably adopting a young Doberman as a loving pet???!!!

I can only speak from my eye opening accounts with being on this website, to the Beautiful Dobermans in need of a good loving home who are adoptiable, loveable and friendly! Texas has a lot of Dobermans which have ended up in shelters or surenderd only to find refuge with adoring rescue groups!

Have a look! You will be suprised and hopefully will find a Doberman on the site whose right for you!!!

You might want to also do a quick look under the rescue forum on this website to read up on some of the Dobermans DT knows about!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts