Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I am new to the site and was wondering if anyone knows if there are any reuptable Dobermann (euro) breeders here in Alberta if not what would be the next best place to purchase I do not mind shipping and dont have a limit on what I will spend to get one.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Welcome from Missouri - I have not necessarily heard that Canada is trong on Euro but I would check wit the CKC Canadian Kennel club or DVG to see if there are Workig dog clubs there. If not you can visit the United Doberman Club breeder referral for breeders in America. I know Cara Doberman's is in NY and Wittrock Dobermans are in Oregan if any of those are close.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Are you looking for Euro show or Euro working?
Pet or show or working prospect?
What is the gender of your other dog?

There are some Euro breeders in the states and this would be a starting point
Official Website of the United Doberman Club
and the UDC posts some litter announcements Official Website of the United Doberman Club

Be sure to search DT for threads on male to male aggression and reputable breeders.
As well Dobes are prone to health issues and you will want to confirm all health testing, how often or recently it has been done, what the results are etc.

Good luck in your puppy search! I also live in Canada and imported a pup from the States.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Reactions: Dobermann Elite

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

and the UDC posts some litter announcements Official Website of the United Doberman Club

Be sure to search DT for threads on male to male aggression and reputable breeders.
As well Dobes are prone to health issues and you will want to confirm all health testing, how often or recently it has been done, what the results are etc.

Good luck in your puppy search! I also live in Canada and imported a pup from the States.
I am looking for just Euro I do not mind if they are Show or Working as I am just looking for a family pet really but just like the build of the European Dobermann over the American Doberman. My other dog is a Shiba Inu and she is a spayed 8 month old female. I am looking for a male and not looking to breed unless the breeder wants to co own as there is alot of intest in Alberta for a good looking Euro dog.

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I am looking for just Euro I do not mind if they are Show or Working as I am just looking for a family pet really but just like the build of the European Dobermann over the American Doberman. My other dog is a Shiba Inu and she is a spayed 8 month old female. I am looking for a male and not looking to breed unless the breeder wants to co own as there is alot of intest in Alberta for a good looking Euro dog.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.