Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone recently asked me about the Euro stud dogs here in the States. I thought a head count of them would be a good idea to let myself and others know who all is here.

I realize that there are a lot of offspring here in the States from bitches who were imported or bred abroad... But I would be interested in hearing about actual male imports, where they're from, what they're doing (i.e. sport/show/???) and how they're bred (pedigree).

Off the top of my head, only a few come to mind... So please, add to the list...

My children's dogs, both mostly Euro show bred, but in SchH training and should have no problem getting their IIIs:

1. Graaf Umfris V Neerlands Stam, BH, CGC, TT
(CH Graaf Humphrey V Neerlands Stam, IPO III x Gravin Iris V Neerlands Stam) Humphrey being a Gino Gomez son...

2. Matrix Hauss Ginga House, BH, AD, SchH I (Multi-CH Baron Nike Renewal, SchH I x Mulit-CH Grej Ginga House, IPO I) Grej being a Gino Gomez daughter...

And then there are:

Agir Miss Jakoso, IPO/VPG-3, SG1A

Citto v.d. Wudritz, CGC, TDI, IPO-3

Cougar vom Elbauetal, BH, SG 1A

CH Dankan Dax di Altobello, IPO-1

Ehriot v Dragonerreich, SchH-3

CH Elisir Dax di Altobello, IPO-1

Eros Esmerald di Altobello, SchH-3

Fabio Abba Sonia, SchH-3, IPO-3, ZTP, ZVV1, AD

Falko de los Valientes, IPO-I

Multi-CH Gaindyke Yolo, WAC, ATT

Jim vom Aurachgrund, BH, SchH/VPG-3, AKC/UDC CD, AD, SG-1a, WAC, CGC

CH Pierce Patrick od Telepa

Multi-CH Sant Kreal Tsenturion, IPO-I

Multi-CH Viking de Perlanera, IPO-I

So again, please feel free to add to the list and share comments regarding working/show/etc.
Hello! I am sorry to revive such a very old thread but am hoping you can help or lead me in the right direction. I am doing some research on the deceased European Doberman Agir Miss Jakoso and would like to know what caused his death at age 10 (Von Wili, DCM, or other) and also his adult height and weight. I have done some online searches and cannot find it this info. Thank you so much!!

·
Premium Member
8,733 Posts
Being that he was a working line Dobermann, I don't think he was overly big and didn't appear big in the pictures I saw of him. I don't remember what he died from and no one ever completed his dobequest page. My memory anymore stinks for that kind of stuff - sorry.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Hello! I am sorry to revive such a very old thread but am hoping you can help or lead me in the right direction. I am doing some research on the deceased European Doberman Agir Miss Jakoso and would like to know what caused his death at age 10 (Von Wili, DCM, or other) and also his adult height and weight. I have done some online searches and cannot find it this info. Thank you so much!!
Jim v Aurachgrund died of cardio if I remember correctly. I seem to remember contacting the owner when I wanted to breed Hara about 13 years ago and that was the info I got back. I don't recall what Agir died of. I seem to remember him being a a complete outcross, and made breeding to him a bit of more of a crapshoot that some would want to do. In addition he did not have great conformation, even for what some would consider more of a working line. He was handled by Butch Henderson, maybe try to contact him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts