Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend 7 and 8th July we went to weekend long Agility meeting to see Tia's Aunty Tango and her sister Blaze in action,I took the camera with the battery charged up(o.k. ladies stop clapping the man remembered something) so here a few action pics!! Also Tia is entered in her first competition at a weekend meet on the 4 and 5th of August where we will be camping the weekend with all 4 of our lot in a tent,i see lots of fun coming up:help_up_2 :help_up_2 :help_up_2 :emo11:
Anyway the first 2 pics are Tia's litter sister Blaze in action.

The rest are Tia's Aunty Tango in action,not forgetting she is now 8 years old but the enjoyment is there for all to see on her face in the last shot.
I also have to add that Tia is as happy when she see's the jumps and tunnels and stuff.

"Don't you just love the look on that face"

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
They both look like they are having tons of fun!! I love to see those seniors out there kicking butt!!

Good luck with that camping trip/show................. you and Mrs. B are WAY braver than I would be - LOL! I'm going to a show that same weekend, but it is a 10 minute drive from my house :)

Reactions: brumwolf

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. It looked like a lot of fun. Have fun with the camping. Should be loads of fun with the whole crew!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Looks like they really enjoyed themselves!
GOOD LUCK with the camping thing!!

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pics. It looked like a lot of fun. Have fun with the camping. Should be loads of fun with the whole crew!
Yep it really is the best thing i have ever done with my dogs and we are so looking forward to "camping thing" with Tia's breeder bringing along 3 more the Doberman gang will be at full strength :):)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Great Pictures, Brum. They really do look like they are enjoying it. Looks like they are smiling the whole way through it...

·
Registered
954 Posts
Great pics! Agility is a blast for all.

Our last tent camping trip was to Florida last year and we got caught in a tropical storm. It was a little worrisome when a ranger came by to tell us where to evacuate to if things got bad. It was messy, but all worked out fine.

Will you and all four of the girls (well five, counting the Mrs.) be in the same tent? We definitely need to see some pictures of that. Sounds like you have an action packed camping/show weekend planned. Best of Luck!

Emily will be showing Lena in Juniors that week. She needs one more win to advance to Open.

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Agility is so fun... I should have done it longer with Frankie, she adored it. Look forward to getting back into it whenever our Dobe happens. The gleeful looking faces say it all.

Love to hear about Dobes camping, too, as we do quite a bit of it. Have fun and take lots of photos for us!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha great pictures! the auntie looks great for 8!!! :) I decided to take a break from obedience since duchess is so bored with it. We will pick up again and hopefully she will miss it and then start competing and get it over with :) but till then Im going to visit this other training place that offers agility really soon. They have it outdoor thru summer and fall...and I think Id like outdoors better :)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great pics! Agility is a blast for all.

Our last tent camping trip was to Florida last year and we got caught in a tropical storm. It was a little worrisome when a ranger came by to tell us where to evacuate to if things got bad. It was messy, but all worked out fine.

Will you and all four of the girls (well five, counting the Mrs.) be in the same tent? We definitely need to see some pictures of that. Sounds like you have an action packed camping/show weekend planned. Best of Luck!

Emily will be showing Lena in Juniors that week. She needs one more win to advance to Open.
Yeah Phil, we will have the girls in the tent but all caged as we have 2 large cages that fit on the one side of the tent (thank heavens) I can't wait!!
And good luck to Em and Lena at the show.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha great pictures! the auntie looks great for 8!!! :) I decided to take a break from obedience since duchess is so bored with it. We will pick up again and hopefully she will miss it and then start competing and get it over with :) but till then Im going to visit this other training place that offers agility really soon. They have it outdoor thru summer and fall...and I think Id like outdoors better :)
I'm sure Duch would love it,Tia got bored with O.B. easily too, but it is like lighting the blue touchpaper to a firecracker with her at Agility she is nuts for it,we have just returned from training night and to say i am worn out would be an understatement.Duchess looks to me like she would fly over the jumps,no problem.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I'm sure Duch would love it,Tia got bored with O.B. easily too, but it is like lighting the blue touchpaper to a firecracker with her at Agility she is nuts for it,we have just returned from training night and to say i am worn out would be an understatement.Duchess looks to me like she would fly over the jumps,no problem.
:) Oh I know she loves it hehe she did 16 weeks of class but then we stopped and just did obedience. My mom was the one that ran her through the agility classes lol IM SCARED to do it myself cause it takes so much thought of where you are and how to turn!!! hahaha after my mom started with her I was like NOOooo you can keep taking her...cause Im not sure if Id be able to keep up with Duchess since Id be just learning it all lol...but I think we will be a great team lol. Im really excited and seeing your pictures just makes me want to join RIGHT NOW! haha.

She loves it though and definately is a jumper lol both high jump and long jump haha. and she gets so happy when she sees a tunnel :)

Glad Tia is having fun!!!!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Nothing better than a dobe in action.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts