Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was recently reading an older DQ in regards to agility results. A dog named Cascades Teegan of TrisSkor ADCH, MX MXJ NATCH WAC at that time was the most titled dobe in the history of the sport. She was also the "only non-Border Collie /Aussie of the top 11 finishers in the final round of the AKC Championships" of that year. Has another doberman surpassed that record? Or does she still hold that distinction? Just curious?

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
I was recently reading an older DQ in regards to agility results. A dog named Cascades Teegan of TrisSkor ADCH, MX MXJ NATCH WAC at that time was the most titled dobe in the history of the sport. She was also the "only non-Border Collie /Aussie of the top 11 finishers in the final round of the AKC Championships" of that year. Has another doberman surpassed that record? Or does she still hold that distinction? Just curious?
DPCA | Awards/Statistics/Titles
The DPCA website has a whole heap of interesting title stats, here's a couple :)

CH OTCH MACH Jaroe Steel Magnolia Alisaton UDX3 ROM
CH MACH6 Redlaur's Vivala Hot Thing CD RN NJP OF CGC ROM
OTCH MACH Rock 'n Annie

(MACH is master agility champion, AKC doesn't use ADCH anymore I think)

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I think Flare has a the most MACHs ever in dobes. Last I saw she has 9 but I think she's getting close to 10.

I think USDAA uses ADCH. I still have trouble keeping the titles straight.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thank you. I was very taken by this girl. She was sired by Am/Can/int Ch Royalwood Junesque Legend X Bilkia Reba and apparently owned by the Frenchs! I suppose in her time she was quite the girl not to mention a major contender.

·
Get the bunnies!
7,024 Posts
I think USDAA uses ADCH. I still have trouble keeping the titles straight.
Me too! Sooo confusing looking at a dog and seeing 20 titles after its name- there's just so many venues! We just have NZKC titles, and no gamblers/snookers/JWW/FAST etc... Just jumpers, agility and AD and ADX classes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts