Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mensa got to go to the mountains today for the first time. Not exactly a hike, we just walked around and stopped at a few places. It will be a while before she's old enough for a day of hiking, but she had a great time today. There were sticks to chase, and streams to cross, and all kinds of new smells to sniff.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Chaz, she looks awesome!!! The walk looked like great fun for her! An adventure at that age! My favorite pics of our dogs are those in the "wild" (lol, you know what I mean). She is an ATD, an "all terrain dog"! I really like the one of her on the rocks on the running creek, the fourth one down.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great pictures. She looks like a very happy pup. I am sure you get plenty of thanks from her everyday, but I want to thank you on behalf of her.

Thank You
Naveen

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Naveen.

I'm trying to do everything I can to expose her to different places and situations. Things like this are big confidence builders for her and I can really see her growing bolder every day.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
WONDERFUL ENVIRONMENT!!! like always Im so jealous of the beaches, parks, waterfalls, mountains, hills, creeks, that everyones dogs get to enjoy off leash or even enjoy at all. She is such a explorer!!! and looks like she is going to be a great companion for the long journeys when she gets older!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Aww she looks soo good. Looks like she had fun. Some great pics! Thanks for sharing.

And Lexus I love your new pic on the rocks!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Looks very much like the place where we had the cottage where we went last week (pics will follow soon)Mensa looks so at home in that kind of setting it must be a dobe thing.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Wow, beautiful pics. I know your dogs love it there, being so open and having all that room to run around. She is growing like a weed!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts