Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just gave trinity a bath and she was shaking during the bath but afterwards she was spazing (sp). She was in such a playful mood. Does everyone elses doies do this?

Its so funny to watch her running around the house spazing like crazy. She can't even decide on which toy she wanted to play with. LOL Its just so cute.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
oh yeah. You know every dog I've ever had goes nutty after a bath. Petri and Chi both will zoom laps through the house. They tuck their butts real far under them and then run/hop until they are worn out!
Ditto!:3dbiggrin

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ava sulks after a bath. She does 'spaz' when she comes inside after going to the bathroom. She'll do the indy 500 around the house several times then she'll pester Scooby with a stuffie for a while.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well see the whole temp thing doesn't really make sense for me. I live in texas and when i give them a bath i turn on the heater and i use warm water.its never really that cold here its more hot the cold.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Prettydobie said:
Well see the whole temp thing doesn't really make sense for me. I live in texas and when i give them a bath i turn on the heater and i use warm water.its never really that cold here its more hot the cold.
Same here, I take mine in the shower with me, its just easier to wash them that way. I think they run around cause they feel so good afterwards........

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
I do half and half for the temp, I mean in the summer I wash outside with a hose, and I have wild childs running around! In fall and winter now I wash in my tub, they get the luxury of warm water, and I still have wild childs!

Just a doggy quirk I guess! Imagine if people acted the same way after we showered/bathed!!! Waaaahooooo, I'm clean, waaahoooooooo, *run run run*...... sorry my imagination is running away with me!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL lexus. I can't give trinity a bath outside because it will git really muddy and there would be just no point.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
All of my dogs go crazy when they get out of the bath! My last Rottweiler, Echo was the craziest of all of them, Winston's a close second though.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Imagine if people acted the same way after we showered/bathed!!! Waaaahooooo, I'm clean, waaahoooooooo, *run run run*...... sorry my imagination is running away with me!
It's not normal to do that?! .......:sprint:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts