Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My boyfriend and I took Diesel on his first overnight trip to the mountains where my Aunt & Uncle live and he had a blast! My aunt has a 3 year old Mastiff named Bentley and another dog older so she didn't play much. Diesel also met a chinchilla who was messing with him. He was in love with her. It was funny to watch. My boyfriend and I went 4 wheeling and of course came back muddy and soaked since it was raining. Then we kicked it backed and had a few drinks while we surrounded by sleepy puppies. It was a great weekend to say the least.

He was completely off leash the whole time and never once strayed away from us (I was very nervous haha) I was very proud of him.

Meeting Bentley

Run!!!

Zoomies!!!

He just couldn't stop running. He was so happy.

"Mom I hear something!"

He got slimmed!

Sir Bentley & his sidekick.

Diesel tried so hard to keep him playing with him. It was sweet.

This is what happens when you let your boyfriend back your car out on a mountain :rolleyesww: We hadn't even made it maybe 10 feet from my Aunt's driveway.

I couldn't believe he did that haha the whole back tire was off the ground. We had to wait 3 hours for someone to come get us cause no one was home. Figures :p

A neighbor with a tractor came to our rescue!

Finally free :D

It was a great trip and we already have plans to go back in a few weeks and take Diesel to the river.

Edit: Sorry for crappy pics. I only had my cell phone. I completely forgot the camera.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Great pictures! What a fun time! I love seeing pics where the dogs are so plainly just HAPPY.

(At the "This is what happens when you let your boyfriend back your car out on a mountain" part, I almost spit out my pop laughing.)

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Goodness! What a fun weekend!

He's getting so biiggg.
I know :( Makes me sad. I REALLY need to come visit so you can see him and I can see that sweet girl of yours. I wish you were closer.

Looks like you all had tons of fun. :) Great photos!

men drivers.............aye. :)

Hugz to Diesel!
I told him he's never allowed to say he's a good driver again haha

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Great pictures! What a fun time! I love seeing pics where the dogs are so plainly just HAPPY.

(At the "This is what happens when you let your boyfriend back your car out on a mountain" part, I almost spit out my pop laughing.)
Thank you. He was so happy. He cried when we got home looking for his friends. Luckily their only about an hour away so we can visit a lot.

I have never cussed so much in my life when he did that. He's always saying how great of a driver he is. Apparently he didn't mean he was good at mountain road driving :rolleyesww:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love the contrast between these two. I bet you thought Diesel was getting to be such a big boy before this trip!

Looks like a great trip (except for the car). Does your BF know you are telling the whole world about his little driving mishap?
It's funny you say that. When Diesel's home he seems huge, next to Bentley he's so small haha

Yes he knows and he just laughed about it. His excuse is the roads are too narrow and I don't have an all wheel drive car haha

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know :( Makes me sad. I REALLY need to come visit so you can see him and I can see that sweet girl of yours. I wish you were closer.
Let us plan in advance a weekend. Juno wants to show D how to run tunnles and scale walls.

:nicejob:
Sounds good to me. You're the busy one so just let me know.

D would love to learn all that. He'd have a blast chasing Juno through tunnels.

·
Collar Connoisseur
908 Posts
You should do this every weekend! Glad u guys had a great time especially for tha D man!
Don't let your bf drive again hahaha
Nox is very jealous and wishes he was there playing with D!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
What a beautiful weekend and Diesel got to play with both the extra large & the extra small dog...cute.

I simply LOVE hearing Diesel off-leash, and doing fantastic...because the loving bond, is already established...and well rooted.
Giving Mr.D responsibilty from fun freedom choices while he understands Moms clear expectations...and the desired outcomes materialize / sweet.

Field & bush running with an ATV, had to be a blast, for you guys.
As a teenager, I grew up on go-cards, Ski-doo's and Honda mini bikes (on the farm).
Summer camping (with a trout stream) and winter bush parties with the sleds...40 years ago.
I know how the motorized toys can be fun....but don't let BF drive, next time...LOL funny.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts