Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to post this ASAP!!! I havent even finished reading this myself! Its long but long for a reason. HE IS RIGHT HERE IN ILLINOIS!!!! If I had a place of my own...it would be so easy for me to say...IM GOING TO GO PICK HIM UP!!! EXCEPT that he is only going on 6 weeks old and just got up to 2 pounds 15 ounces ....he has a broken leg from falling off the couch at his old home...and his vision might be bad... oh I hope he gets better!
poor little little puppy! I hope when he is healthy he gets a wonderful home and lives a happy life!
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5503265

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
opps sorry!!! here ya go!!! ill put it in the original post! sorry lol i forgot

·
Registered
365 Posts
He's just beautiful. I hope he goes to an understanding home. Be interesting to follow his story, along with the issues with little Forrest's sight. Thanks for posting LapDog. :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sad update on that cute little puppy :(

I copied and pasted this directly from the Illinois Doberman rescue site

FORREST GUMP
Update 2-2-06: We're sad to report that Forrest has gone to The Rainbow Bridge . Despite Forrest's determination, his vestibular disease made it increasingly difficult for him to feel safe in the world, and his broken leg refused to heal. Thank you to all the IDR supporters for their well wishes for Forrest during his short time with us.

I've gone to the rainbow bridge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts