Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I search "Doberman" on Twitter once in awhile to see if I'm missing out on people I could be conversing with. Well, instead I found this and was shocked and appalled:

AKC White Factored Doberman Puppies

Quote:

AKC reg'd Black & tan white-factored male Doberman puppy. This boy is great for setting-up a white Doberman breeding program. You are guaranteed the gene and his pedigree is top notch. Nice litter- AKC reg'd Doberman puppies that carry the WHITE GENE, guaranteed! All pups in pic from a 4 generation pedigree containing NO white to white breedings. Titled and Champion lines. Beginning WHITE breeders- start here! And be lightyears ahead! We've done all the hard work, and will assist you with puppy selection, breeding selection, pedigrees, etc... These pups to be sold for breeding purposes only. $1500-$2000. Serious inquiries only. [phone number redacted] Fresno, CA. USA
Champion lines? Beginners, start here? Breeding purposes only?

I wish....well, I don't even know what to say about I wish.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I search "Doberman" on Twitter once in awhile to see if I'm missing out on people I could be conversing with. Well, instead I found this and was shocked and appalled:

Quote:

$1500-2000!!?? Anyone that is willing to pay that much for one of these puppies has got to be an absolute idiot.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
More than likely these puppies come from Dawn Smith, infamous albino breeder who lives in that area. She managed to get her hands on a couple of well bred dogs, although that would be some time ago now.

·
Registered
939 Posts
:shoot:

Some people. Thats about all I'm going to say aloud about that. I really wish there were something we could do about this.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts

Quote:

I saw this add today and it made me slightly ill... I think I saw it on PennySavers >_<

1 - 9 of 9 Posts