Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well as you all know i say hubby when i talk about my fiance. because we are supposed to be getting married soon well we decided that we are getting married on TUESDAY woohooo... im so excited... we been together 19 months yaaaaaaaaaaaah........ so ill be gone for two days... we arent taking out honey moon till i start working and next summer cause it is expensive with the pupps and whose gonna take care of em. that is myhoneymoon... lol

woohooo married on tuesday yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hey Congrats!! I didn't know you weren't married!!! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Whiteandblue!!! Heheeh!!

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol i wish... we are going to get married at a chapel in vegas no one knows.. we just bought tickets today and decided today :D LOL
that would be good if we were driving... but i dont want to kill them with the trip...lol

·
Registered
460 Posts
we are going to get married at a chapel in vegas no one knows
Brian and I had wanted to get married in Vegas but you couldn't get either of us on a plane for all the Doberpups in the world. We settled on a nice quiet area in the park, just us and the JP.

Good luck to the both of you ;)

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol... we arent telling the parents at all... so i understand... we both love to fly and travel so it is great... thanks so much doberpaws :D

·
Banned
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MARRIED AT LAST

WOOHOOO GOT MARRIED 9-6-05 yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....thanks so much for all your congrats... its been great woohooo... thanks all

1 - 14 of 14 Posts