Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice....

What time should I give diesel his last feed, and should I remove water at a specific time in the evening.

He seems to manage to go from midnight to about 04.30-hrs, then he howls to get out for a pee pee. I would like for him to get through to about 07.00-hrs.

Any advice would be great...

Thanks Neil
:help_up_2

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Diesel, made it from midnight to 03.15 a.m. without needing to go out (which is a quick walk to do his business). Then back in the cage to sleep with Bruno. Was awakened at about 3.45 am, by whimpering and gave in and went down to see them.

Accident central, diarrhoea, diesel was covered in it, but amazingly Bruno was clean... so diesel and my self into the shower for his first wash and a clean up of the cage and new bedding. Not a fun night really.

First walk of the day both dogs have diarrhoea. Only thing I can think of was a sandwich Diesel found on the street, manage to get most of it out of his mouth, at which point Bruno ate it. So both on rice with a small amount of canned food in it.

The joys of owning dogs and living in the city.... :sadcry:

Hoping for a better nights sleep this evening...

NDJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.