Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AKC SUPERIOR SIZE DOBERMAN PINSCHER PUPS | Emblem | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 15874891

I wish so much that there was something I could do to STOP this. Look at the poor dog- how can you keep your dog in a condition like that?? and 1125 for puppies that aren't cropped/health tested? I just couldn't believe the pictures of that stud..

ETA, guess this lady has come up on DT before.. sigh. Its a neverending cycle I guess. Upsetting that so many good, honest people on here raise excellent litters.. and then people like this call themselves 'breeders', dragging down the bunch. Can we have tests to own intact dogs?? please?

·
Registered
132 Posts
this is pretty common stuff... be nice if there was a way to stop this type of breeding but I bet back yard breeders sell more than the ones doing the right things.

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
sorry, I LOL because the first pic was sooooo tiny.

As for the male....I really really hope it's just the most awful photo angles (although I doubt it). The way his muscles are going is similar to the way Zil's began to waste when his liver first started degrading....I sure hope they test that boy.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is pretty common stuff... be nice if there was a way to stop this type of breeding but I bet back yard breeders sell more than the ones doing the right things.
I think this is the case, indeed. :(

·
Registered
907 Posts
Those crops are hideous.... I'm glad they aren't selling their pups cropped like that!

That's not to say I'm glad they're selling pups at all.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
You should check out a few ads for Dobes in Spain, you will find they look pretty much like the ones in these photos, so in all honesty I am not shocked or suprised by them.

I just hope the pups go to good homes and not to folk who will keep on perpetuating the BYB bug.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts