·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
NICEEEEE!!!!
That should be a Calender pic. hahahaha

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
I think, she was trying to put the "CapsLock" on, cuz there was an argument in the thread.

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Looks like she is reading a DT classic. Lexxsmom hasn't been around for a while.

·
Tuff Pups
62 Posts
Reading a little DT before bed. Silly girl.

Now Mum... you are aware of the dangers of your four-legged children talking to strange males on the internet? Keep a sharp eye on her, I think her and Nubis are planning a little rendevous....
She just had that piccie up quickly when she saw your hubby...it was really Nubis she was drooling over......
Apologies to Dad of Nubis....not to say that Nubis is a strange male......:D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spot stealing should go in the breed profile! :lol2: There are times we have people over and Elka will pace around sneezing and moaning until somebody gets up, then she hops up and looks at them with airplane ears when they come back.
I totally agree!! I think she has earned a title in it, CH Spot Stealer.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Spot stealing should go in the breed profile! :lol2: There are times we have people over and Elka will pace around sneezing and moaning until somebody gets up, then she hops up and looks at them with airplane ears when they come back.
Spot stealing in the wintertime is great, cuz its nice and warm, when you comeback. I have noticed though, that since house flies have been a buzz inside, Nubis is a good Fly Swatter.lol

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Elka gets sad when her flying bug things (flies, moths) die.
hahaha
I forgot to mention the other day, out in the yard, Nubis sees a Bee and goes after it. I tell him leave it,,yeah right.... Then he scoops it and looks at me, like where is it. I guess the bee caused a ruckus in there and he opened his mouth and it flew away.... He was pissed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts