Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my cheapo camera battery is telling me it needs recharging, so i will take more photos of Magic soon.

I tell you i think this dog is psychic.....when he is out in the 'big' yard...........everytime i look out a window...there he is looking at me. :)

Magic........photo taken through one of my sliding glass doors.....waiting for me to come and play with him.

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
He's not psychic...I think he's spying on you and reporting all activities to 'big brother'. Government doesn't trust people who live way off grid... ;)

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He IS soooo handsome and so smart!

All of his former owners sure missed the boat by not wanting to keep this boy. :)

I have no idea why anyone would have wanted to part with him.

He is a great dog.

We are lucky to be owned by him.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
He is very handsome! I'm not familiar with his story. Was he an owner return or did you adopt him?

All of his former owners sure missed the boat by not wanting to keep this boy. :)

He is a great dog.

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts

He is a great dog.

I feel the same way about Tali!

Reactions: Sherryh and Darkevs

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Darkevs, I always knew you had a heart of gold............your boy Magic is a handsome dobe........I love how he's sitting looking like "Get out here and play with us"...........LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts