Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i did promise you al pics of Tia with her trophy's and yes i know it is a week latebut anyways here a few i took over the last few weeks,just to keep you picture mad lady's happy!!

Took today Tia with her O.B. awards that she won last week(the glass one is hard to get a pic of so i posted a closer look of it after)

Tia's Litter brother Dooley (Lateagain's What's Up Doc)(Qualified for Cruft's at this show for 2008)

Finally i shot this at the same show, all this mixed crowd are owned by the same people!!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Thanks Brum - what a good girl Tia is. Congrats again.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
By the way you're up late working on this, huh!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Nice pictures Brum, and congrats!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
She looks so proud of her accompishment. Thanks for posting it. Congrats again.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
I have to agree - she does look proud - beautiful girl you've got there - Congrats to the both of you :)

·
Premium Member
8,861 Posts
Those are great. She looks quite proud of her awards :)

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
WTG Tia!!! Congrats and thanks for the pix

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great Pictures, congratulations on the win! Just wondering, what type of dog is that in the last pic sitting in the middle? It looks massive compared to the Rottweiler!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
VERY lovely girl Brum.............if she & her trophies are taking up too much room, you can put her on a plane for Indiana ASAP :D

Orson would be gald to tour her around the US for awhile! (or at least his back yard :D)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts