Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here are some videos I took today...I know I have christmas lights in my room....and I have to do my laundry lol.
This is one of Duchess very unenthusiastic about playing with her toy lol...
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=C4BB4299BF2A565C

This is how excited Duchess gets around Matt...and other people too...but we don't usually let her to do it THIS MUCH lol. Its just funny...
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=DDB888C0F03BD0FD

AND then Duchess's Darth Vader impression....all she cares about is holding on...she will usually start closing her eyes even while holding on...but make sure the volume is high enough to hear the darth vader breathing :)
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=E8E308227401BBE8

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Too funny Lapdog, she is so much like ******* in all those video's. She just holds her toys to. Thanks for posting them!
The picture of her is sooooo cute, I do *******'s nails on the grooming table otherwise she is just to darn squirmy!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys :) she is a goof with multiple sides to her...very stubborn...very gentle and calm...yet very energetic and excitable lol.
okie, thanks lol duchess will just lay on her back calm...her whole body will be still except the one paw my mom is trying to clip...she will pull away every two seconds lol. but shes good for the most part. we need a video of ******* sometime :)
Bleh, aww yeah we try not to allow her to get too excited...but Matt in the video is brave...and doesnt seem to mind a dog with a long snout that underestimates how long it is therefore, at risk for head butts and kisses that include some of duchess's teeth innocently lol. she has the biggest wiggle butt...:) youll get your doberman of your own someday :) :) :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
LMAO @ the Darth one. That was great!!!! ;) They were all great. She's adorable!!!

Bruno hates getting his nails done. But he will lay down so nicely when my husband does them. It's like he freezes. He's actually fallen asleep once lol. Silly puppy ;)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are cute. I love the second one. She is so excited.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
All she had to say was "come to the darkside Luke" and the clip would be like it came straight from the film :).

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Mensa has one of those rubber-ring toys too. It's one of her outside toys. She uses it to play "tug" with Toby, my Labrador "Retriever". Mensa is so stubborn she never loses. When she gets it away from Toby, she shakes it so hard it beats her on both sides of the head.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
When she gets it away from Toby, she shakes it so hard it beats her on both sides of the head.
HAHA I know what that looks like!!! hahaha ...it must be worth it to them lol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts