Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While rummaging through my box of Christmas paper and bows, I came across one of these:

Naturally, being the evil person that I am, I immediately blew on it hard enough to make it squawk and uncurl the paper, right there in front of Kip's nose. AW....He flinched a bit and moved back to a safer position.

Then Capri entered the room and I applied the same test to her. Before I could blink, she snatched the paper roll out of mid-air and took off flying with the whole thing, crunching on the plastic tip as she went. She had gotten in a good crunch or two and basically ruined the whole thing before I got it back.

Upon reflection, I suppose it served me right.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Then Capri entered the room and I applied the same test to her. Before I could blink, she snatched the paper roll out of mid-air and took off flying with the whole thing, crunching on the plastic tip as she went. She had gotten in a good crunch or two and basically ruined the whole thing before I got it back.

Upon reflection, I suppose it served me right.
LOL! Totally served you right!

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
I was going through stuff once and found a maraca, which I shook. Elka (puppy) peed and ran away. I felt so bad :(

(to her credit, she did come back and nose bump and sniff it as well)

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
So I guess Capri doesn't have any fear issues, huh? :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts