Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alfred showed at Clackamas (in the lovely rain, wind, etc.) last weekend, for the first time since January! He was a good boy for his new handler, Elaine Hopper (he quickly figured out that Elaine = yummy treats and greeted her enthusiastically Sunday), and went BOS both days (there were 4 male specials - Michelle's special, Amanda, went BOB both days). We're slowly knocking off the GCH requirements and continuing to let him mature.

I was very pleased with Alfie's behavior as he continues to mentally mature, and with the new Alfie/Elaine partnership - am excited to watch them.

But mostly, I wanted to share a couple snaps of him I took at the show - I am biased, but I am really happy with how he looks (and proud of myself for actually getting a handful of decent shots, I'm pretty challenged in that department, I usually get too nervous/excited to remember my camera :roflmao:). I love how this forum has watched him develop.

PS: My little boy turns 2 today!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
He is looking great. Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: Sherryh and kates

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
He is stunning. Very very lovely.

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
Gorgeous.

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
Happy Birthday to an extremely gorgeous boy!

Thanks for sharing the pics. He looks awesome!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
What a handsome boy he is...looks awesome with Elaine! Congratulations on the BOS. :)

Jan

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! Alfred is blushing.

(actually, he's standing here staring at me with his chin on the table, trying to get me to do something better with my hands than type - like scratch his chin)

He is a very good looking boy!!! I think he is quickly becoming one of my favorite current male Dobermans :)
Thank you so much - that is very kind. I, of course, feel the same way - but I know I'm biased.

He is stunning. Very very lovely.
Thanks!!

Omg, Kate. He's fantastic! Go Alfie and Elaine!
Aww, I appreciate that :p

Congrats and happy birthday Alfred! He looked beautiful out there. :)
Thanks, lady! By the way - I was thrilled to see Velvet pick up more points this weekend too, am going to send some more photos to Emily. Congrats to team Velvet :)

·
_______
5,102 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Alfred & Congrats on the win!!!
Awesome pics Kates!! He looks great. :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Handsome handsome young man. You should be very proud.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts