Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I borrowed my roomates Nikon D60 and took some LONG overdue shots of Athena (some of you will remember why whole rescue scenario with her). I've had her for a little over 3 years now, and there have been some downs, but she has been the best friend I could ever ask for, and i'm thankful every day for those of you on here that found her and suggested I go meet her. When I got her 3 years ago, she had a bunch of grey on her face, but has only acquired about 20% more, my vet seems to think she's around 6 1/2 -7. Any ideas of her age?

I wish I could find who did my dogs ears...they did an AWESOME job

·
Registered
939 Posts
I love her crop too.. pretty! Sigh.. I have a soft spot for red dobes. LOVE :)

She may be an older dobergirl.. but it looks like she can keep up with all those spring chickens ;)

·
Censored
716 Posts
Wow, she's beautiful! Great photos. I am not familiar with her rescue story but I'm glad she has a forever home with you :) Looks like she is living it up! What a pretty girl.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmm... SC is next to GA... wonder if it was a Dr. Edwards crop. She is a gorgeous girl :)

Ear Crop Photographs / 4 Month Old Doberman Pup This crop looks like a longer version of the crop on your girl I think... Shoot her crop looks so much like Whiskey's I'd think Dr. Grant did it if you were closer to Ohio lol :)
Dr. Grant did Guinness' crop. it may have been his last crop. he is retired now if you didnt already know.

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Love the update! She looks wonderful and so happy. :)

Reactions: DobermanS4
1 - 17 of 17 Posts