Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of quick videos that I shot yesterday. We were grilling up some steaks for dinner outside (still ridiculously warm for winter here in MN!) and the dogs were having a great time playing out there. Simon can keep up with Shanoa surprisingly well on the straightaways, but he's somewhat oversized (and a senior) and just can't corner like she can.

2KeTcnrqrOc

And you can see Simon loves to run towards me and take a flying leap at my face!

oHsl93PRtAU

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Haha too cute! Simon has Zeus's same playing style. Chase for a little bit, wait for the little ones to run back in the corner, chase again, wait. His face always seems to say "I'm way too big for this" as the smaller guys zoom around.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha too cute! Simon has Zeus's same playing style. Chase for a little bit, wait for the little ones to run back in the corner, chase again, wait. His face always seems to say "I'm way too big for this" as the smaller guys zoom around.
Yes, he's very strategic in where he positions himself! He's always exactly where she's coming back across the yard so he can catch up again!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Cute. I love seeing two doberman's playing together.

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
That was great video, thanks for posting.

It's good to see Simon out there running around like he does.

The last video...that is kinda scarey...one little slip and your toast, girl!!!:)

·
Registered
939 Posts
I love the drive-by style lovins in the second video! What a cutie.

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
OMG - Love the second video of bouncy, kissy Simon! LOL <3

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Okay, I'm officially jealous. Not of the dogs, although they are teriffic. I want your yard! My whole lot could fit in your backyard. Twice:( The doggies sure do look like they are having fun.

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I'm officially jealous. Not of the dogs, although they are teriffic. I want your yard! My whole lot could fit in your backyard. Twice:( The doggies sure do look like they are having fun.
Aww, thanks. Mostly, I'm super frustrated with the yard because it's basically a big circle of dirt in the middle where Shanoa gets to play with her flirt pole. Sigh.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
They look like they have so much fun together...and Simon looks so amazing for his age, I would never ever think it!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Love seeing Dobes play! Simon looks great. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts