Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Blade is still with me two years after dignosed with DCM and CAH, copper toxisity. He has devloped calicium oxcolte crystals now too and prostate gland issue wich sometimes causes him to leak pee. He is full of life hikes weekly and still excercises every day(heat allowing he does NOT handel heat well). He's such a trooper. :) So some pictures!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
You're a very handsome boy, Blade...stay strong!!

Jan

Reactions: LVdobe

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Blade looks great and I'm glad he's enjoying life. :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all :)
Im so happy he is still here. I enjoy everyday with this naughtly lil boy.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
You may want to check with your vet to see if this is ok ..........I give my female cornsilk 450 mg one daily..........this helps in leaking pee situations...

Your boy is a beauty!!

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
This makes me very happy! Despite not being able to take many meds...your boy is thriving, proof that we really have no control over DCM! Go Blade GO! ox

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You may want to check with your vet to see if this is ok ..........I give my female cornsilk 450 mg one daily..........this helps in leaking pee situations...

Your boy is a beauty!!
Thank you! I will.

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
And the other thing this poor guy had to deal with recently was an abses in the sinus cavity, Normally its surgery to fix it but with his heart he is not a canidate. With heavy duty antibiotics and no more chruchy thing ( the absess opened into the soft pallet) The infetion is gone and the hole has closed!!
My mom calls him the energizer bunny, any time i call to tell her whats going on.:p

·
Registered
705 Posts
Glad he is doing well despite his conditions! He is gorgeous!

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
Happy to hear that your very handsome guy is doing ok and gets to live the life that he does! Lucky dog.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts