Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lucy and I had a good weekend taking Winner's bitch today at Silver Bay KC in San Diego and picking up our first two legs in Beginner Novice.

She's off to Arizona this week with her handler. It's rare that we send her off, so it's going to be awfully quiet at home without her!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Way to go, congrats

Reactions: HarvestMoon

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Congrats!

·
Got mutt?
13,826 Posts
Congrats on the accomplishments.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Arizona you say??? I will be there thursday, sat & sun with vader for rally. But will try to watch the dobes go. How come you aren't coming down? The weather is suppose to be in the high 70s. Who's her handler so I can watch for her?

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Outstanding News!!

Lucy was stunning as always; Congratulations on well deserved wins!
Thanks Barb! It was great to see you and beautiful Jewels too!! Are you going to share your exciting news too?? :D

Arizona you say??? I will be there thursday, sat & sun with vader for rally. But will try to watch the dobes go. How come you aren't coming down? The weather is suppose to be in the high 70s. Who's her handler so I can watch for her?
Hi Jenny, Good luck to you and Vader in rally this weekend! I wish I could go, but it's hard to get time off from work right now and my Mom is visiting from out of town this weekend. I don't think she's really wanting to spend her entire time here at a dog show. :) Sara Lopez is Lucy's handler. I'm crossing my fingers she'll report back some good news. :)

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I watch for her! I believe if everyone shows up it is 3 or 4 point majors for friday-sunday.

Yep, 3 point major for all days, assuming everyone shows up! :)

There's also 2 specialties on Thursday. I'm not sure what the count is for those days.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Great job, Lucy!! Big congratulations!

Sara Lopez is Lucy's handler. I'm crossing my fingers she'll report back some good news. :)
That's so cool! I really like Sara. I was bummed she didn't come up for Rose City this year, like she did last year. She has (owns) one of Alfred's littermates - Cabby (Cabaret).

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I saw her yesterday afternoon! She's a very pretty girl. Good luck to her the rest of the weekend!
Thanks Jenny!! She picked up Reserve WB yesterday afternoon, which we are happy about but. But oh how nice it would be if she could get a win!! :)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Congratulations on the wins in both the conformation and performance arenas...that's awesome!! Best of Luck to Lucy and Sara in Arizona!! :)

Jan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts