Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like it's been a while since I posted a Lucy update, so thought I would share a few recent pics... Just 3 more months and she will be 3. So hard to believe!

A few recent show pics:

I thought the tongue shot was funny. :)

We just finished our BN a few weeks ago, with 1st place finish. Glad to be done with that. Next up, Rally Advanced!

·
joie de vivre
11,277 Posts
I love Lucy! (LOL - couldn't help myself. :D)

Congratulations on her BN! She is looking really good. Such a beautiful girl!

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
She's a very pretty girl. Congratulations!!

Reactions: HarvestMoon

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Nice shots! I love the tongue shot. I have a similar one of Flirt at about 9 months in the show ring :)

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
stunning girl!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all for the kind remarks about my Lulubalou. :)

Congrats on her BN, and she is such a pretty girl! How has she been doing at shows recently? :)
Thank you! Re- shows, we seem to be stuck at 7 points. She's had a few recent reserves - one this past weekend and another the week before. She's been doing super well in the ring and really enjoys showing. She's like a little show machine. So I am proud of her and her handler has been very happy with her too. So that makes me feel good. But I sure would love to at least single out in the next month or so and to get a major would be oh so wonderful! We have several shows lined up, so we'll see how it goes. :)

How is your sweet red boy Thor doing? Did he finish? I remember seeing him with Lisa at several past shows out this way and he is VERY handsome!

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That's good news, reserves and her showing great in the ring. And it's fantastic that she loves it. She'll probably start winning those last few points! What shows is she going to be at?

Thor was stuck at 9 points for a while, he's been there since winning his first major, at Palm Springs. He finally got 1 more point last weekend in Utah, I was so happy!! He has a tendency to act up in the ring, licking Lisa's face and picking up his feet. And licking judges faces sometimes too, lol!!

And we have a new girl, one of Lisa's dogs, Trinket. I need an introduction thread for her.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's good news, reserves and her showing great in the ring. And it's fantastic that she loves it. She'll probably start winning those last few points! What shows is she going to be at?

Thor was stuck at 9 points for a while, he's been there since winning his first major, at Palm Springs. He finally got 1 more point last weekend in Utah, I was so happy!! He has a tendency to act up in the ring, licking Lisa's face and picking up his feet. And licking judges faces sometimes too, lol!!

And we have a new girl, one of Lisa's dogs, Trinket. I need an introduction thread for her.
Congratulations on your recent wins!! That is so aweome that Thor has a major. Lucy was at Utah too - I'm sure it must have been the same show... You guys will be finished in no time. He sounds like quite the character. :)

We are going to Pomona end of month, then have shows in June every other week (3 weekends), I think Pasadena, Chula Vista and Long Beach off the top of my head. And then the big Ventura major/specialty 4th of July weekend... Then we'll see what else after that. :) Are you going to any of those?

And yes, I think we need an update on Trinket! Congratulations!! Would love to hear more about her! We have friends here that have a pup from Lisa too. Very sweet temperament. Good luck on those final points on Thor!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts