Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lexus said:
Awesome pics!! Looks like a Mini Me!!
Lex that's the first thing I thought when I saw the pic. Then I scrolled down to your post. LOL

Gradie, that first pic of Gracie and Maddie is drop dead gorgeous. Not a happy dobe in the second pic though. She looks quite disgusted with you!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
What lovely pictures,though the small one at the bottom looks like my Amber and Tia having a snarling session.I can guess what is happening Madeline is jumping at Gracie and yapping and Gracie is just growling and snarling.It will get better but maybe never cured, Tia is almost 20 months and they still have their moments.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice looking dogs. The pup is so cute, when they are that size it is hard to imgine they are going to get so big so fast. Take lots of pics now before Maddie grows. :):)

·
Registered
265 Posts
lmao at the face in the tiger on head pic LMAO that puppy is precious....im gonna be dobie sittin for a friend f ours..he has a red female...hes movin and until he can find a place that takes her ill b keepin her :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jedski said:
Lex that's the first thing I thought when I saw the pic. Then I scrolled down to your post. LOL

Gradie, that first pic of Gracie and Maddie is drop dead gorgeous. Not a happy dobe in the second pic though. She looks quite disgusted with you!
That is her Cincinnati Bengals ear warmer. It was game day and she's quite the fan. She likes to wear it on her walks too so her ears don't get cold...
Unfortunately there is no more WHO DEY!! with Palmer injured.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
TracyJo said:
How sweet!!! I love them, thank you for sharing :) Does it seem that Gracie is taking to Maddie a little better now?
No, but I can't say I blame her. Maddie bugs her a lot and Gracie get tired of it very quickly. The new vet says her mood may improve if she does have hypothyroidism and we get her medicated. Waiting impatiently for results from the University of Michigan.

·
Registered
365 Posts
gradie said:
That is her Cincinnati Bengals ear warmer. It was game day and she's quite the fan. She likes to wear it on her walks too so her ears don't get cold...
Unfortunately there is no more WHO DEY!! with Palmer injured.
Gradie, I had to google the Cincinnati Bengals, have no idea who they are!! :jokersmil Love seeing dogs dressed in club colours.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts