Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is a laid back day, no training, just off leash running, playing fetch and meeting some canine friends.

Took a few shots, it hit 25C here, definitely shorts and T-shirt weather! Great last day of winter :)

Running with the yellow thing

Jumping off the bleachers. Sometimes he likes to act like a horse

Running AT me...not TO me.

Sitting pretty, messing around with the light exposure and hue

Trying not to over expose the picture...I think the lens is smudged

Running after the yellow thing

Jumping off again, different angle

Standing tall

Looking around

Thanks for looking! :)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought that yellow thing the day I got him, it's the only toy he won't destroy, and will do anything to have it lol.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Twenty five degrees in March?! I am so jealous! And look at all that green grass! It's been really nice here too, but not quite that nice. Our highest so far has been about 13. Looks like Chase was having a great time. :)

Reactions: DogsR4Life

·
Registered
382 Posts
Sweet boy! Looks like he's having a blast! I don't think anyone was complaining about the weather today...how often do you get to wear shorts in March!

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
I bought that yellow thing the day I got him, it's the only toy he won't destroy, and will do anything to have it lol.
Really like his enthusiasm for the "yellow thing"...fun seeing those photos and Chase jumping off the bleachers to.
- I assume he climbs up and jumps off the top plank or does he just high jump the whole darn thing ??
Love to see, the off-leash dobes...that are so well trained...thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Great Pictures. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait till I get a puppy. After 35 years of Dobies we miss not having one. Soon .... I hope one comes our way soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts