Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love this little guy to bits! He is so happy about everything, all the time.

This first photo I think I took a little over a week ago of him about to spring after a ball. He free stacks in the yard all the time, but I never have my camera on me or read. I just love this little guy to bits! He is so happy about everything, all the time.

Here he is a week ago conked out in bed after having his cup removed and ears posted. I was so shocked to see his ears standing after they came off the cup. Libby's were floppy for some time.

These next three are from yesterday(? I think?) between postings. His ears had only been posted for 5 days at this point!

Wat is dat sound you iz making? You okay, mom?

Lastly here is a photo from earlier today. I tried stacking him up really quickly in the sunlight because I usually get better photos that way. We had to hurry though because it is HOT outside!

Not a day goes by that I'm not amazed by his little temperament. He isn't afraid of anything or even slightly timid, and he loves to share kisses with everybody. He just bounces around without a care in the world, and he's absolutely precious. :)

I'll stop gushing for now... :D

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
What a cutie! Very nice stack in the last pic! :)

Jan

Reactions: Sherryh and Zephyr

·
Super Moderator
21,910 Posts
You may feel free to send him to me, since you are clearly unhappy with him :D

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
I love him! I cant wait to see him again!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Teddy is perfect<3
We certainly think so! Glad you agree! ;)

What a cutie! Very nice stack in the last pic! :)

Jan
Thanks! I'm trying to improve. I have learned that he will let me do just about anything with him for a piece of chicken. The same can not be said about liver! Also, my fingers are VERY glad we got a nice stack on the first try because I would have needed some kevlar gloves to try again anytime soon. :roflmao:

You may feel free to send him to me, since you are clearly unhappy with him :D
I think you'd have to pry him out of my cold, dead hands! :p

I love him! I cant wait to see him again!
Maybe he can come over to play at your new house in your gigantic backyard! Yes, I'm that rude and inviting myself over.

I saw him on facebook earlier, beautiful boy!! Congratulations!!! :)
Thanks! I saw a Lucius puppy last weekend that was a handsome little guy! I didn't see him stacked or anything, but he still looked lovely.

I think your boy Teddy is tops Courtney ...!!! Great pics ..!!!!
Thanks. Isn't it about time you share your new girly with the wonderful DT folks?!:)

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,323 Posts
And to think that when he's all famous I'll be able to say "I watched him grow up!" Well, kinda--more pictures please! As many as you want :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
I am in love with Teddy!!!! He caught my eye from the first pic I saw of him, and that temperament is just perfect. Plus he is simply gorgeous!!

Can you clone him for me, but in a red dog suit, please? :)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
A self stacker and natural showman. He's saying "move over everyone and let me in that ring!" Beautiful boy.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts