Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our Dobie, Chase, is kind of a diva, so once I heard about this competition I was "all ears"... Fido is a cell phone provider in Canada, and they have commercials featuring dogs. They are currently running a competition for the next "face of FIDO" in their new commercial.:sweat: We want to shed light on their amazing breed, and I've already gotten posts in the local newspapers and on a doberman site. You can vote EACH day and every vote = $1 towards Canadian GUIDE DOGS! (Up to $200,000). It's a great cause, and Chase is already in the 50s out of over 1300 dogs. Let's keep him going - wouldn't it be great to get a doberman on TV and debunk the stupid myths surrounding their beautiful breed? Here's the link to vote:

http://fidocastingcall.ca/dog/1344890974_5029685eab283

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :thanx:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our Dobie, Chase, is kind of a diva, so once I heard about this competition I was "all ears"... Fido is a cell phone provider in Canada, and they have commercials featuring dogs. They are currently running a competition for the next "face of FIDO" in their new commercial.:sweat: We want to shed light on their amazing breed, and I've already gotten posts in the local newspapers and on a doberman site. You can vote EACH day and every vote = $1 towards Canadian GUIDE DOGS! (Up to $200,000). It's a great cause, and Chase is already in the 50s out of over 1300 dogs. Let's keep him going - wouldn't it be great to get a doberman on TV and debunk the stupid myths surrounding their beautiful breed? Here's the link to vote:

Chase aka Chasey-Boy/Batman/Beastola - Fido Casting CallTM 2 is back!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH :thanx:
Please let us know if you voted!! Abd where you're voting from! Thanks xoxo

·
Registered
319 Posts
voted from MA

Reactions: ShannonLeigh

·
Boss with those Doberboys
120 Posts
I don't do bookface .............. so couldn't vote :(

But my daughter does :D so chalk up a vote from England ;)
(if it even counts from over here
)

·
Dober-DERP
302 Posts
One thing I saw today was someone had posted up a flyer at my local foodmarket looking for votes for thier dog.

Make a kijiji ad, facebook group, and print off a flyer to hang up somewhere around where you live that is a high traffic area.

I think it'd be wonderful if a Dobie won, I was actually thinking of that not long ago before I knew about the contest!

·
Boss with those Doberboys
120 Posts
I'll see if I can bug the kids to give you a few more in the coming days ;)

They always have cute dogs but never as cute as a Doberman!
There IS NO dog cuter than a dobermann :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chase is currently at #44 out of almost 3000 dogs

PLEASE KEEP PASSING THIS LINK AROUND AND JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP! WE NEED TO GET A DOBERMAN IN THE SPOTLIGHT.

I posted on a local newspaper and some woman called dobies "junkyard dogs"... Then I proceeded to tweet "Someone called my dog a junkyard dog. I'm sorry sweetie but he's higher maintenance than you AND LESS IGNORANT"

Facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/voteforchase/

You can share that on your facebook page once you join!

Link to vote daily:
Chase aka Chasey-Boy/Batman/Beastola - Fido Casting CallTM 2 is back!

Even if you're just a dog lover - proceeds go towards funding Canadian Guide Dogs. How can anyone say no?

I can see Chase now on the commercial, blankie in mouth...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts