Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tali (aka: Love Bug, Tali Bug, Bug) is 4-years old today! She says "Happy Birthday" to all her siblings from Old Drum's Rumor litter.

In true lady fashion, she spent the morning nosing through my pepper plants and eating dirt, and yelling at Fiona for trying to lay on her favorite blankey. She also enjoyed lots of belly rubs after which she proceeded to throw up some of the aforementioned dirt on the hardwood in the hall - thanks for not doing it on the new area rug in the living room, Bug!

At lunch she bitched out the neighbor's cat, which, I totally get. I mean, how dare it be all "kitty-like" next door on her birthday. She sunbathed some and was disgruntled to be interrupted for a few quick birthday pics but I made her do it anyway. This evening we'll head off to the club for ~3 hours for obedience and rally training, then they'll be given some yummy raw bones to nom on when we get home.

Tali is a fantastic dog and I can't imagine life without her. She's so many things; sweet, obedient, silly, thoughtful, conscientious, bold, happy, and even tenacious at times when she feels she has good reason. I love this little girl so much and I feel very fortunate that our paths crossed allowing her to come into my life and remain with me. She has taught me a lot and I have great respect and admiration for the dog she is. I really couldn't ask for anything more than what she gives me.

Here's to my little Bug on her birthday!

A few pics on her birthday...
My sweet girl!

Fine. I'm just going to stand here. You do what you need to.

Wait, what's that?

*sigh* Are you done? I'm done, ergo, you're done.

And a few pics from our 2-years together! She has the *best* facial expressions. There's never any wondering what's on this girl's mind. LOL

I'm cute. I know.

I want the hotdog!

I love you.

Cookie. Cookie. Cookie.

Rolling in stuff is the best!

Leave me alone! I don't wanna look at the camera!

Yep, I did it!

What is wrong with that thing? I feel kinda sorry for it...sometimes...(she was looking at Fiona)

I'm just going to put it out of it's misery already.

Again, the cute thing. I know.

You are obsessed with that camera! Go away! I don't want any!

That Fiona thing is kinda stupid but she's always good for a laugh!

I just don't know about this thing. I mean, look at her. She's clearly crazy.

Sweet Bug.

Fiona, I'd really rather you don't...

May we share many, many more birthdays to come, Bug. <3

Okay, that's all the Tali pictures I'll bombard you guys with for a while. :D

·
Registered
319 Posts
haha love all the pictures and comments. uhmm can i have her please?!?!?!?!

Reactions: Sherryh and brw1982

·
Super Moderator
21,908 Posts
Happy birthday, Tali-girl!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Love all the pics.. can't choose a favorite. well..maybe just one more look.. nope.. still can't decide.
She's lovely, sweet and silly.. she clearly loves you and with your clever captions, you could make your own "Talendar."

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I absolutely love the one where she is sneezing and it looks like Fiona is laughing at her, Happy birthday!!!

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
haha love all the pictures and comments. uhmm can i have her please?!?!?!?!
There's a line - everyone wants to take Tali home! :)

I absolutely love the one where she is sneezing and it looks like Fiona is laughing at her, Happy birthday!!!
Backwards - Fiona was sneezing and Tali is 'laughing'. They're a couple of nut jobs together!

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Happy birthday to a very special girl!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Oh my goodness the sneezing pic is sooooo cute and funny :) You could put many, many captions with that one. Oh and :happybday: Tali !

1 - 20 of 45 Posts