Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it has been busy week but here is my new addition..Introducing Mezzrow's Notorious aka "Notty" ..

I went over to Sweden to pick her up and she was able to fly home in the cabin with me.

Here she is the day after arriving..

First run in the park.

With her new BFF..

At my friends house a few days in Canada.

And lastly with her adopted Grandma "Suede"

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congratulations! She is gorgeous!

Reactions: donnatoldu2

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
So it has been busy week but here is my new addition..Introducing Mezzrow's Notorious aka "Notty" ..

I went over to Sweden to pick her up and she was able to fly home in the cabin with me.
^^^ This is a neat arrangement...did you fly Air Canada or other, is their a dog weight limit, to say with you, on the flight / first class, or anything ?

Senior girl Amy and Dad extends out congrats, on a lovely girl you got there...best wishes, all the way from South of London, ON...he-he.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^^ This is a neat arrangement...did you fly Air Canada or other, is their a dog weight limit, to say with you, on the flight / first class, or anything ?

Senior girl Amy and Dad extends out congrats, on a lovely girl you got there...best wishes, all the way from South of London, ON...he-he.
We drove to Copenhagen where there was a direct flight available with Air Canada. Air Canada has a weight limit/crate size that is bigger than the other airlines. They say up to 10 KGs..22 lbs. They give dimensions for the crate and they never did weigh her. We flew economy but when they book the dog they give u a seat with more foot room. Worked well. They let me take her into the bathroom with a puppy pad and she could go pee and then dispose of it in the diaper garbage. Was not bad..turned out there was a loud crying baby in the row ahead of us and that made any noise Notty made not so bad.

Thanks for the compliments on her. I am enjoying her. My old dog and my Dutch shepherd and the cat all like her..my male Miles wishes I would just bring a sweatshirt home as a souvenir and send her back..lol.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts