Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Not posted on here for ages. Wez is 7 weeks today and is doing great, he is on soilds now and is huge lol. He is so clever which was something I was concerned about as he has never been with his mother, I was unsure of if it would affect him or not but he is doing great. Almost house trained still have a few puddles but nothing drastic plus he can sit on demant and also come when he's called! I am so proud of him, its been a struggle to get him this far given his hard into to life but I'm pleased to say that he is now a very happy little lad!.
I have added some pics of him and 1 of my lab Gizz so any opinions on him would be great!:dancing_b

Best wishes Vikki

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
That is great news, i'm happy he coming along well.Good Job.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
My opinion is that I want Gizz :) They're both absolutely adorable!
Here are a couple pics of Chi at 8 weeks - she is 9 months now and right at 60 pounds. Might help you get an idea of his grown size...

Keep up the awesome work. Wez is so fortunate to have found you!!! He's growing like a weed, I can't wait to see what he looks like in another couple weeks :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your replies, he is at the vets next week for his 1st jabs, its amazing how he has gone from being a helpless little thing to being... well himself lol ;)
Gizz has been great with him, he's 3yrs and this is the first dog that we have had in the same house as him, he is not left alone with Wez because of the size difference. Another thing is that Wez is the only dobe in our town with a tail lol, I wasnt taking the risk of him having it docked as he had had no anti bodies from his mother and I didn't want him to get an infection.

Vikki

·
Registered
953 Posts
hehe I didn't even notice the tail!! He's gonna be a little "whipper" ;) He's so adorable. I miss that small puppy stage. But I LOVE the big stage also.

You've done a GREAT job!! He looks awesome :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Luv_my_Bruno said:
hehe I didn't even notice the tail!! He's gonna be a little "whipper" ;) He's so adorable. I miss that small puppy stage. But I LOVE the big stage also.

You've done a GREAT job!! He looks awesome :)

Ha ha, Little "whipper" I love that!

He looks great! Bright eyed and alert! You've done a great job with him! Keep the pics coming when you get a chance!

Ahh, there is little Chi with the ever present bean bag chair!

If I remember correctly (darn, all my pics were with a normal camera when Lex was little, not a digital, grrr) but I do remember that Lex was about 11 weeks when I got her and she was right about 12-15lbs. So a little soon, but in a month you can ballpark his size in comparison.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
There both very cute. Keep up the good work:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
My baby just went to the vets he is 12 weeks 4 days. and he weighs 19.5 lbs to give you an idea..he is also about 15" tall at the shoulder (another inch and he will be as tall as my cocker LOL, Talk about a growing boy). At 7 1/2 weeks he weighed about 7.5 lbs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts