Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Mr. SmartyPants is 7 months old today!​
We have made it this long, guess I'll keep him.
:3dbiggrin
Here are some pics of him being his lazy self.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
He is looking good, he has got the height, now watch him start to fill out and become a big muscular male.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
handsome! he is still probably going to grow more in height! Duchess's breeder said they are still growing if they have the big knobs on the chin area...and when they are full grown it is basically smooth there????I dont know... is this true?
oh just to ask are you planning on getting him neutered? lol I can't help it...but I always notice those first on male dogs :eek: hahaha

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They do grow up way to fast! I can still remember perfectly the night we brought him home.

Yes, he will FOR SURE be neutered. No little puppies for the RommelMonster.

Thanks guys. :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Poor lil guy, getting his danglers whacked! LOL, Nash is due to be dedangled on Wednesday of next week. Poor guys, taking their doghood away, if it makes Nash anymore chilled he will be dead LOL, he is such a calm boy, but he can get rowdy when he wants, but his overall disposition is laid back and I love it.

Rommel is such a handsome boy! And you definitely made a great decision to redo his ears, they look fantastic.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yes ears are looking great! and its a plus that he has grown into them! :) I love those shots you get of rommel looking upward at the camera :) so cute! soon he will be old enough for Duch ;) Wink wink;) sorry she is such a flirt!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Oh he is so handsome! I really had a hard time keeping Iris away from the computer, She kept wanted to lick the screen! LOL Handsome boy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts