Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was my sweet babies 6 month birthday. I can't believe we're already half way to ONE. Where did the time go? Anyways, here are some of my favorite pictures of her- then and now!

First day home... oh how in love we were, and just a little unprepared! 8 weeks:

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5279/7423257030_1c9efb1719_z.jpg[/IMG
]

11 weeks
[IMG]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7186/6922145989_028f112842_z.jpg

14 weeks

16 weeks

18 weeks

22 weeks

And today... My lovely little lady! I'm so very blessed to have her. I've learned so much through her. She brings a new and constant light to our little family, and I can't imagine life without her! Heres to hoping that the next 6 months are smooth sailing too :)

We had our FIRST rally OB trial this past week, and came in second! I'm pretty darn proud of her.. she's a smart cookie! I was so nervous- I've never competed with a dog before, but she worked like an old pro. The tiny goofs we did make were entirely due to my nerves. I think we'll do awesome next time!

Someone needed to tell me I'd need a king sized bed....

Thanks for lookin' :)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's doing really well! She's just so damn smart- she's still doing puppy runaways/puppy puzzles, but we've added distance and using people besides me now :) She's got a rock steady temperament, and a solid drive to work for me- it's making this all too easy (I lucked out like you wouldn't believe... lol). I'm kinda gushing, but my whole group is in love with her! hehe. I promise, it's not just me.

This is just earlier- She's a licking FIEND. I told her "No, NO kisses." and she gives me this soul-crushing look.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wait wait wait! 3 more! :)

I just can't get enough of her happy face while she's heeling for me. So stinkin' cute!

Soaked from the lake.. but I thought it was a pretty pic anyways. She swims like a duck!

And crashed out after our Rally O :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love that our dobiegirls are only 8 days apart...

I can't wait until we start in the obedience ring I hope we do as well as you guys :) Good looking pup there and cheers to our half birthdays

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love that our dobiegirls are only 8 days apart...

I can't wait until we start in the obedience ring I hope we do as well as you guys :) Good looking pup there and cheers to our half birthdays
Happy half-birthday to your girl too :) Christmassy babies for the win! hehe. Best of luck to you in the ring! I'm still super wary of the 'standard' OB ring- I feel safer doing Rally, I guess. Gotta clean up her recall to heel if we're going to do OB ;)

Reactions: melbrod

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
longshot4me - as a fist time dober Mom, I have been thrilled to watch Callie grow into an amazing young lady.
Your love & affection with full dedication for your girl, has allowed you to mould out a gem of a dog.

Callie - congrats on you 1/2 B-Day, and your just a sweetpea and always take cute / happy pictures.
Girl...you make your family very proud of you plus the internet friends, that have followed along, from puppy hood.
- I can tell she is smart & your strong bond has afforded her a willingness to want to please ...this will allow the Rally O and anything else, to be easly accomplished

Our Amy was also a pre Xmas baby...they make the best present, of all.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
She is a gem! Happy mid-annual birthday sweet Callie!

Our boy, Arkus, is a master dober-licker. Elbows, feet, faces, hands, pants... :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts