Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

At the Kitchener humane society there is currently a beautiful 5 year old red female named Ruby up for adoption. I've been keeping my eye on their page because of her; she's been at the shelter since August. They also have a litter of 10 week old doberman puppies; 3 are left. I don't know if the pups are hers but I would assume so. The website doesn't say a whole lot about them but I just wanted to put the word out...would love to adopt one myself if I was in a position to.

Kitchener-Waterloo Humane Society -

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok thanks Mary, good to know! They just updated the page today saying that there were 3 left so that is odd.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think the website must be out of date. Shelter personnel posted on my rescue site a week ago that the female left for her new home. I think they said the puppies had found homes as well.
The site says that they still have 3 pups and the 5 y/o girl dobe. Just wondering if there is any more news on this?? I'm curious because the 5 y/o has been there since august :(

Also.. can I ask -- what is your rescue site?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Ruby still shows up.

Who surrenders these dogs. How can an owner look Ruby in the eyes and send her off to an orphanage where they may kill her. I didn't see the puppies.

Reactions: HerMewMew

·
Extraordimary
4,943 Posts
The site says that they still have 3 pups and the 5 y/o girl dobe. Just wondering if there is any more news on this?? I'm curious because the 5 y/o has been there since august :(

Also.. can I ask -- what is your rescue site?
Sorry, I shouldn't have said "site", since mine is actually a yahoogroup.
OntarioDobermanRescue : Ontario Doberman Rescue

Someone from K-W Humane posts there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts