Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
He's so hugeeeee! I love the pic of him swinging around the red ball on the rope.

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
He got so big! I LOVE the photos of him running while the holy roller is stuck to the front of his face...hilarious!

(Cheers says she understands Elsa's pain with a baby brother!) I'll have to post my Secret Santa gift opening shortly.....

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
He is just such a darn cute guy!! And Elsa is a beauty too of course, love the pics of them together, a great pair for sure.

Reactions: lemon

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
He's definitely still all puppy but he clearly thinks he's a big boy the way he tries to boss Elsa around and steal her toys! LOL How is she with him? I've heard some bitches are head over heels for male pups and some are totally unimpressed.

They both look great!

Reactions: lemon

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
He's definitely still all puppy but he clearly thinks he's a big boy the way he tries to boss Elsa around and steal her toys! LOL How is she with him? I've heard some bitches are head over heels for male pups and some are totally unimpressed.

They both look great!

they have a love-hate relationship. he will definitely be the boss when he is older, and is already! he's an ******* and she gets annoyed with him. he's jealous and dominant especially around us- she and him can get into little fights here and there. but they do love to play, cuddle, and sleep together.

he's pretty much like every younger brother- a pain in the ass that you love anyway! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts