Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recieve emails almost everyday with dogs in need, Stella is amongst a bunch of other dogs with limited space. Im going to paste the whole email with her description.

NAME:*Stella*
ANIMAL ID: 16457617
BREED: Doberman
SEX: Female
EST. AGE: 4 yrs
EST. WEIGHT: 50 lbs
HEALTH: Heartworm negative
TEMPERAMENT: Friendly
ADDITIONAL INFO: Has cropped ears
RESCUE PULL FEE: $49
UPDATE: space is limited!!!

The following animals are in the Greenville, South Carolina Animal Shelter…Can you help them?
Some things you should know when working with us:
1.)** Not all animals listed on this email are available TODAY!* Please look at the “available date” under each animal picture to see when they can leave the shelter.
2.)* When you reply to confirm dogs or cats, please include in your email what rescue you work with.
3.)* Dogs are not heartworm tested until a rescue confirms them (unless otherwise noted).* If you CANNOT take a HW+ animal, please mention it when you confirm! Cats are not tested for felv-fiv until confirmed please state if you cannot take an FIV + or FELV+ cat.
4.) We CANNOT guarantee the health of an animal.* We focus on preventative health and do not have the resources to have every animal vet checked prior to placement.
5.)* Pull fees MUST be paid at the time of confirming the animal, and at the absolute latest, when the animal is picked up from our shelter.* We no longer invoice- sorry!
TRANSPORT MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOUR AREA---JUST ASK US!
Please be patient with us.* We intake 20,000 animals/year and have only 2 staff dedicated to the rescue placement process.* We sift through 100+ emails/day.* We will respond to your inquiry, but it may be a brief exchange and may not be immediate.* Thank you for understanding!
If you can help, please email [email protected]

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
What a pretty girl. Can you send all her information off to DAN..........they are very busy but are taking urgent cases.

contact Doberman Assistance Network

Attention: Individuals, Shelters or Rescues- if you are aware of a Doberman in urgent need of assistance, please send the following information to [email protected]

a. Name of rescue/person submitting request
b. Contact phone numbers
c. Shelter name/ID number/contact info (if applicable)
d. Location
f. Name of dog
g. Known health issues
h. Other pertinent information

To join DAN, join our forum at DobeAssistNet : Doberman Assistance Network

For general questions or to contact our Board of Directors, email [email protected]

·
The Dopie Dobie
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure. Anyone that would like to repost or if you other rescue groups to help the other dogs stuck there feel free to repost stella and pm i can forward you the e-mail with the entire listing.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Bump

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
If anyone knows of any doberescue groups in SC ive tried two but neither of my emails went through :/
I sent an email to caradobe but I have not heard back. The email didn't come back either so hopefully they received it.

KC

Reactions: Darkevs

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
WooHoo!!!!!

Awesome update!!!

Thank you so much PorschaLei for all you did to help this DoberGirl get noticed.

Hugz to Stella!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts